In order to fully understand the process of receiving your commissions via your commission account, please review the steps from start to finish shown below.
Here is how it works:
1. When a downline member pays, their payment is processed by one of Empower Network's payment processors. As soon as the payment is received by the system, the money goes to a "Pending” period in the sponsor's account.
2. This period lasts between 2 and 3 weeks, depending on the date when the processor releases the funds (we do not pay money that we do not yet have). The monies will be released on the Wednesday following the two-week mark of the commission pay date. For example, if a commission is paid on a Tuesday, then the commission will be released two weeks and one day later on that Wednesday.
3. The funds in "Pending" are paid out on the correspondent payout dates, which are currently Fridays.
5. When the funds are paid out, they are marked as “Earned”, and loaded into the commission account of the sponsor.
6. Then the receiver of the payment (the powerline sponsor) might withdraw this money to his bank account or via another method. This might take a few days additionally (in general it usually takes 2-5 business days for bank wires; longer for checks).
Note: You can view the status of your commissions earnings at any time. Just hover over the "Account" tab at the top of your account. Then choose “My Commissions” → "Earnings History".
Please also refer to this article in regards the categories listed on the Support Article titled "Commissions Earned Definitions".
Note: The processing fees for all sales made before October 1st 2014 are $0.79 per transaction + 6.35%. For sales made after October 1st 2014, Empower Network covers these processing fees.
Note: Any possible refunds or chargebacks are automatically removed from the commission payout.
IMPORTANT: In order to be able to receive commissions upon selling Empower Network products, you need to be qualified to receive commissions for that specific product.
IMPORTANT: If you have any questions regarding your commissions, please contact Empower Network Support at email@example.com.