In Kalatu, a new feature called an Optin Box has been added.
The benefit of this feature is that readers on your blog can easily subscribe to your email list if you use an autoresponder like Aweber or GetResponse. Readers can then receive ongoing communication from you as you choose, and you have their contact information.
1. Log into your blog dashboard.
2. Select “Theme Settings” from your dashboard menu.
3. Click on “Opt-In Simple” and it will expand.
4. Ensure that the box labeled “Enable?” has a blue check in it.
5. Choose the optin form style and mailing list service, then enter the Unique List ID (Aweber) or Campaign Name (GetResponse) of the campaign that you would like to use. Write your desired title and description text in the corresponding boxes.
6. Click the Save & Publish button at the top of the Theme Settings menu.
This Optin Box will appear at the bottom of all of your blog posts, right above your Author Box.