By default, your Kalatu blog will come with two (2) menus - one is the Header Menu, and the other is the Footer Menu.
As you may have guessed, the Header Menu will appear at the top of your blog, while the Footer Menu will appear at the bottom of your blog.
1. Log into your blog dashboard and select “Menus” from the menu.
2. Here you can choose which menu you would like to edit from the drop-down menu or create a new menu by clicking the “Create a new menu” link.
3. You can add a page, link, category, or media categories to your menu by using the box on the left side of the page. Select the pages, links, or categories you would like to add from the corresponding drop-down menus and click “Add to Menu”.
Tip: Links are components of your menu that will direct readers to a different website (ex. Create a Facebook link to your Facebook fan page). Categories would add blog categories that you have created to your menu, and pages will give you the option to add custom pages that you have created to your menu. More information on that in the Knowledgebase article "How Do I Create Custom Pages?"
4. You can change the order of each page, category, or link by dragging and dropping each box in the desired order in the “Menu Structure” area on the right side of the page.
5. Under this you can change the location of the menu or the “auto add pages” feature in “Menu Settings.”
6. Once you have selected all of your desired settings on this page, click the "Save Menu" button in the upper right corner.
7. If you select the “Manage Locations” tab from the top of the page, you have the ability to change where each menu appears on your blog.
For example, if you would like your Header menu to appear in the footer of your blog, you would select “Footer” from the drop-down menu. All themes support two menus, one in the header, one in the footer.
Once you have selected the desired locations for your menus, click “Save Changes.”
If you need a video guide, Click Here!